Gardening in gardening bags/grow bags is an easy way to start gardening. It has been observed that grow bag gardening is a popular option for new gardeners and those who want to add more space to their garden. Gardening in urban areas has become very easy since the introduction of grow bags. If you are doing container gardening or grow bag gardening at your home, then this is the article How to make a gardening bag? For you.
Importance of Gardening bag/grow bags
Some of the benefits of grow bag gardening include:
• Grow bags are an inexpensive, easy way to plant more plants in less space. Good quality grow bags are used for many seasons and for many years.
• Gardening in grow bags prevents overwatering. Excess water drains out of the grow bag and prevents the soil from becoming soggy. Use grow bags with good quality drainage for gardening.
• You can fold and store the grow bags in a small space when not in use. The grow bags are also washable.
• Unlike most containers, grow bags allow the roots of plants to provide air. Due to this, the plant remains healthy along with healthy roots. This is one of the biggest benefits of grow bag gardening.
• Planted grow bags can be easily moved from one place to another optimally. Grow bags are easier to keep in a sunny location in cool climates or a shade in warmer climates.
How to make a gardening bag?
Items required for making a gardening bag
• Old White Sack
• Needle thread
• A black pen
• Plastic Paint Curler
- How to Grow and Care Blue Porter Weed | Stachytarpheta jamaicensis
- Fishbone Cactus: How to Grow and Care for Ric Rac Cactus Plant
- Top 5 Cheap Poly Grow Bags Online India 2021 Buying Guide
Making Process of the Gardening bag/Grow bag?
• To make the grow bag of the sack, first cut off the closed part of the sack with scissors and remove it. Doing this will open the sack from both sides.
• Then according to the depth you want to make the grow bag, cut the sack from the top. After doing this, now you have to cut the part attached to the middle of the sack with scissors, this will give you two parts of the sack.
• Now one part of these two parts will be on the top and the other part will make the base below. Now on the base part, make a circle as large as the diameter needed on the base part with a black pen. You can also use a bucket to make a bigger round shape.
• Then cut that round shape from that part of the sack and separate the length of the other side of the sack, keep one inch more than the diameter of the round shape because by rolling the side of the sack, those two parts are joined together with a needle thread. Will sew
• This will keep the circular shape of the base and the cylindrical shape of the top part of the sack equal.
• Now sew the base of the sack (ie round shape) and the top part together with a needle thread. After this, make six to eight small holes in the bottom of the cylindrical part, this makes the bag porous and the water does not stagnate for long.
• Then turn the bag inside out and put the stitching part inside. Then you can paint that bag any dark color of your choice. After this, you keep the colored bag dry.
• In this way your colorful grow bag will be ready.
So in this way you can make a gardening bag at home. If you liked this how to make gardening bag article of ours, then like and share it, as well as stay connected with such information with every life.