Having the best solar garden lamp necessarily means taking into account a series of important factors and knowing which are the best models on the market.
In today’s guide, we offer you a ranking of the best solar garden lamps currently on the market, personally selected and tested by us. Frostfire lamps, for example, have the merit of being as functional as they are elegant; Baxia lights, on the other hand, can be installed without using electrical cables.
If, on the other hand, you need a more professional sunlight model, we have selected lamps that will certainly satisfy you. If you are curious to find out which brands produce them, all you have to do is continue reading.
Best Solar Garden Lights Online in India of 2021
The market offers an assortment of garden lamps with solar panels ideal to meet every different need, easily available not only in specialized centers but also online.
From wall lamps, to adjustable spotlights, to elegantly designed street lamps, everyone can easily find the type of solar lamp that is most suitable for both the place of installation and the lighting needs.
Below we offer you our personal ranking of the best solar garden lamps available on the market at an excellent value for money . Among them you will certainly find one to your liking.
1. HAPPENWELL 20 LED Bright Outdoor Security Lights with Motion Sensor
The HAPPENWELL solar garden lamps illuminate outdoor environments with elegance and can be installed anywhere, thanks to the total absence of electrical cables. They are available in sets of two twin lights, about forty centimeters high, impermeable to water and humidity and ideal to be installed at the entrance to the garden, on the sides of the gate, near the front door, or between flower beds.
The LED light is very powerful and guarantees intense and prolonged lighting due to the solar energy system.
Sunlight lamps charge during the day with direct sunlight and turn on automatically when darkness falls. The autonomy of the solar recharge is a maximum of about eight hours, ideal for illuminating the garden for the whole night.
HAPPENWELL Solar Light Features:
1. Ultra-Bright: There are 20 powerful LEDs and the motion angle is 120 degrees which can provide excellent illumination and turn the dark space into a bright lighted space. It’s a perfect choice to be used in garden, fence, patio, deck, yard, driveway, stairs, outside wall, etc
2. Long Working Time & Energy Saving: Absorb sunlight for a few hours in the daytime and it can light throughout the night. The light lasts for 8-10 hours in steady mode if fully charged
3. No Wire Needed, Solar Power Lights: Super easy to set up. Save your precious time in installing the electrical wire. As winter approached the sunshine becomes weaker than summer, please make sure the item is put in direct sunlight all day so that it can absorb more sunlight for charging
4. Waterproof and Durable: This light is weatherproof and durable with solid hard plastic which can withstand years of usage◆ Solar panel life span: 5 years , LED Life Span:50000 hours.Only takes 6-8 hours to fully charge◆ Waterproof and Durable: This light is weatherproof and durable with solid hard plastic which can withstand years of usage◆ Solar panel life span: 5 years , LED Life Span:50000 hours. Only takes 6-8 hours to fully charge
2. Tuzech Solar Lights Wireless Waterproof Motion Sensor Outdoor Light
The Tuzech Solar Lights are very simple to install and does not require electrical wires: to fix them firmly to the wall is sufficient to use the two screws supplied. Each solar lamp is made up of 28 clear and powerful LEDs , which are able to illuminate even a completely dark environment.
The external structure of these solar garden lamps is designed in such a way as to ensure maximum protection against water, humidity and heat and a long life.
The solar panel that Tuzech Solar Lights are equipped with requires about eight hours of exposure to direct sunlight to allow the battery to produce light for over twelve hours , ensuring excellent illumination throughout the night.
The Tuzech Solar Lights lamp is equipped with a motion sensor, turns on when a subject comes within about three meters and turns off automatically after thirty seconds.
It is the ideal solution to light up an outdoor environment during the night, such as a garden, a porch, a terrace, the entrance to a garage or a parking lot. The dimensions of this solar lamp are 13 x 10 x 6 centimeters, the structure guarantees excellent resistance against atmospheric agents.
Tuzech Solar Light Features:
1. Unique Design: We designed the internal circuit diagram of the lamp beads by ourselves. There are positive and negative pole directions on the bottom of our LED, which is different from those lights on the market.
2. Super Bright and Long Working: Compared with other common 4 or 12 led solar lights, we designed our solar lights with 8 led lights, which is brighter than 4 led and work longer than 12 LEDs.
3. Weather Resistance: IP64 waterproof and heatproof, solar-powered lights, suitable for most kinds of weather. Great outdoor light for your garden, yard, aisle, porch, patio, or driveway, etc…
4. Automated Switch: Turn on at night when motion sensor detected, and automatically off after motion stops. sensing range of 10 feet with a 120-degree sensing angle.
5. Solar Panel Life Span: 5 years – LED Life Span – 50000 hours. only takes 6-8 hours to fully charge.(Please note that 8LED is for the 8 Lamp Beads in One Light Not for 8 Lights in one package.)
3. Hardoll Solar Lights for Outdoor Home Garden
Hardoll Solar Lights are considered the latest generation of professional solar-powered solar garden lamps. They guarantee high quality, reliability, safety and are equipped with sophisticated functions to offer maximum energy savings and the best performance.
Easy to install, Hardoll Solar Lights lamps are able to detect the brightness of the environment in which they are placed and are equipped with a motion sensor designed for automatic ignition when people or vehicles approach.
During the day, the battery accumulates the electrical energy obtained through exposure to direct sunlight to ensure effective night lighting .
The innovative technology of the panels which these solar garden lamps are equipped with manages to store electricity by exploiting the minimum ray of sunshine and offering high energy efficiency .
The external structure of the Mpow lamps, with a modern and refined design, is made of high-quality abs synthetic material, totally waterproof, and resistant to atmospheric agents such as rain, humidity, and bad weather.
The lights are easily fixed to the wall using simple expansion screws, and are perfect to be installed outdoors on the sides of the entrance door of the house or garage, on the balcony or terrace, and in any environment not reached by electricity. They are able to work perfectly even in snow, frost and rain: a feature that places them among the best solar lamps currently on the market.
Hardoll Solar Light Features:
1. High Efficient Solar Panel: This solar light for outdoor homes comes with a larger 5V/8W 19% highly efficient monocrystalline solar panel with the size of (16cmx16cm) which helps to converts solar energy into electricity even on cloudy days.
2. Three optional color modes: This will be one your best solar lamp for home , garden or outdoor decoration, lawn area since you will have an option to choose the desired color mode. This solar gate pillar light has 3 different color modes (Cool white, White and Warm white)
3. Automatic waterproof solar lights: Hardoll Solar pillar lights are IP65 certified and automatically turn on at night and will go off in the morning.
4. No wiring required: These solar gate light for home is super easy to set up and save your precious time and cost in installing the messy electrical wiring and doesn’t required any skilled electricians. Just screw it on Top of your Gate Pillars.
5. Comes with 20pcs SMD3030 LEDs: Advanced Powerful SMD 3030 Philips LEDs provide High lumens throughout the night dusk to down and really make this solar post light very efficient outdoor light.
4. IFITech Metal and Plastic Solar Lights Outdoor Motion Sensor
FITech Metal and Plastic Solar Lights are ideal as a security lighting system, to illuminate an outdoor area or service environment, such as a garage, shed, or warehouse. This is because they are equipped with motion sensors that allow them to detect movements in the dark.
These solar light spotlights are fixed to the wall using the supplied screws and plugs, during the night the light comes into action whenever the sensor detects a movement in the vicinity, and turns off automatically after a variable period of time between five seconds and ten minutes, to be set according to personal preferences.
It is also possible to arrange the solar lamp in such a way that it turns on when a certain level of darkness is reached.
Totally free of electrical cables and other devices , these solar garden lamps produce a clear and powerful light and are equipped with a structure resistant to heat and rain, the solar panel even with a few hours of exposure to solar energy during the day guarantees continuous operation of the lamps.
IFITech Metal and Plastic Solar Lights Features:
1. Largest Collection: Ifihomes, has the largest collection of Quality Solar LED products, being the first always to introduce New Featured products to Indian consumers.
2. Solar wall light parameter: stainless steel solar light 5V 2W efficient solar panel, charging time: 4-6 hours, work time: 10-12 hours, maximum luminous: 330LM, daylight 6400K, waterproof rank: IP65
3. Super-bright LED: 330 lumens super-bright LED, white light, can support 1-2 nights lighting on full charge with motion
4. Longer sensor length: Built-in better light sensor and infrared sensor square head compared to other similar sensor ball headlights, more powerful and longer sensor length up to 16. 4 feet with 120-degree angles
How to Choose the Best Solar Garden Lamp?
As we have seen, the possibility of choosing between the solar garden lamps available on the market is quite wide and allows everyone to easily identify the LED lamp or lighthouse with solar panel that best suits their needs, the characteristics of the environment in which it must be installed and, in general, able to offer a good compromise between quality and price .
In addition to the design, however important, it is appropriate to take into account a series of decisive parameters to evaluate the choice of ideal solar lights :
- the power of the lamps, which in the case of LEDs is expressed in LM (Lumen);
- the intensity of light, cold or warm;
- the autonomy guaranteed by the fully charged battery;
- the integrated or independent solar panel;
- the presence of motion sensor and twilight sensor;
- the ability to choose between different lighting modes;
- the adjustability of the spotlights or the possibility of fixing the solar lamp to the wall.
As for costs , specific technical characteristics correspond to a higher price , such as the number of LEDs inserted in the lamp and the relative power, the design of the external structure of the device, the qualities of resistance to bad weather, heat and water, the presence of twilight sensors, motion sensors and automatic intensity adjustment based on the external darkness. Evaluating the value for money of each product is therefore a must to try to understand if and how much it is worth buying it.
Lastly, in addition to all the features we have listed, it is also good to take into consideration the various types into which solar garden lamps are divided. Let’s see them together.
External wall lamps with sensors and charging cable
The best large solar lamps , designed for wall installation , are equipped with a USB cable for charging in the absence of sun and guarantee an autonomy of at least 10-12 consecutive hours of light.
The possibility of choosing between different lighting modes, i.e. fixed, activated by motion sensors or with an increase in intensity at nightfall, also allows you to minimize energy consumption, preserving recharging for a long time and ensuring high energy savings .
These outdoor solar lamps are generally waterproof , heat resistant and designed to be fixed to the wall using the screws supplied.
Bollard lamps to mark the path in the garden
Outdoor solar bollard lights are usually available in kits of 10-12 or more elements, they are installed without cables along the driveway of the garden and resist well to the sun and bad weather , activating automatically at night.
Versions equipped with a rechargeable battery avoid staying in the dark when the sun is not enough during the day.
Alternatively, to light up a short driveway , single or double adjustable spotlights can be installed to be positioned and adjusted to obtain the desired lighting.
Light points to be installed on the wall
The small solar garden lamps, with photovoltaic panel and battery with USB output , can be installed on the wall and are ideal for lighting a large terrace or veranda or a perimeter wall located in a point without lighting, for example. for example a country house or the exterior of a warehouse.
Lamps with twilight sensor and motion sensor
As we have seen, the garden lamps with solar panels that offer greater performance are equipped with sophisticated functions, including automatic switching on via motion sensor and twilight sensor, with the result of avoiding unnecessary consumption of stored energy.
Twilight sensor for automatic night switching
The twilight sensor is necessary so that the garden lighting is activated automatically as soon as the sun has set, and then goes out with the first light of the morning. Usually this type of solar lamp is equipped with a display and some commands that allow you to set the ignition time.
According to personal needs, they can remain on until morning, or be activated only via the motion sensor, if present. Sometimes the sensor is also able to vary the intensity of the light, increasing it with the onset of darkness.
Motion sensor for switching on when people or vehicles pass
The motion sensor is a device with which the best quality outdoor solar lights are equipped , which causes them to switch on when a person, or a moving object, approaches up to a certain distance.
Each lamp model has a sensor calibrated in a specific way, for this reason the choice must be made carefully, evaluating at what distance from the lamp you want it to turn on.
For example, in the case of a lamp installed to illuminate the garden area in front of the house entrance, it is necessary to consider how many meters of light may be needed to easily reach the door.
This type of garden lamp also has a timer that causes the light to turn off after a certain period, generally for a few tens of seconds or eight / ten minutes: some models allow you to set the timer according to your personal needs.
Pay attention to exposure
The only precaution concerns the position of the solar panel, which must be exposed to the sun’s rays for most of the time during the day. The photovoltaic panels that the garden lamps are supplied with allow you to accumulate enough energy in a few hours to provide light throughout the night, but obviously it is necessary to take into account the climate.
In an area often subject to rain and unstable weather, LED solar panel lighting may not always offer maximum performance.
If the intention is to light up, for example, a tree-lined avenue, the presence of branches and leaves can interfere with the solar panel: in this case it is advisable to use street lamps, avoiding fixing the lamps to tree trunks, or to choose a type of lamp with independent solar panel.
The solution of lamps with external solar panel also concerns a service door or access to a box not reached by the sun.
If possible, prefer lamps with motion sensors
The motion sensor, as we have seen, allows the outdoor lamp to turn on automatically when a person or vehicle arrives, without the need to operate it via a switch.
With the exception of cases where it is necessary to have a fixed light for the whole night, it is advisable to adopt this system, which preserves the electrical energy accumulated through the action of the solar panel, making even a few hours of exposure sufficient.
The solar lights from outside with these characteristics may have a slightly higher price than others to traditional ignition models, but make it possible to save energy and prolong the life of the LED elements.
Where solar panel garden lamps are installed
The outdoor solar LED lights are installed in most cases on the wall, next to an entrance, on the veranda or terrace, above the door of a garage, in a porch, along a descent ramp or a service staircase.
The lamppost variants, to be inserted directly into the ground, are ideal for the driveway to the gate or to indicate a path inside a garden or park.
The absence of electrical cables considerably facilitates installation operations and allows lighting even those areas where it would not be possible to make a connection to the electricity grid. For those who own a country house, they are ideal for lighting an external service environment, such as a woodshed, a shed or a greenhouse.
To overcome those situations in which sunlight is not available for the whole day, the best solution is to adopt a model of solar garden lamp equipped with a USB port for charging via the mains.
Some Advice Before Concluding
- The choice of solar lights is recommended for those who wish to illuminate an outdoor environment, such as a terrace or the access ramp to a garage, without necessarily bearing a strong economic impact due to the consumption of electricity.
- Good outdoor lighting is ideal for improving the level of living comfort, but also for safety, preventing the bad guys from approaching the entrance to the house or garden: for this reason, pay some attention to choosing powerful and functional lamps. is very important.
- The characteristics to be taken into consideration before making the purchase are undoubtedly the strength and intensity of the light emitted, and therefore the range of action it guarantees, and the resistance of the external structure against bad weather, water and hot.
- As for the installation methods, it should be emphasized that most wall and ground lamps are very simple to position, also considering that these lighting devices are totally devoid of electrical cables.
- A quality solar panel garden lighting allows you to face only the purchase cost, subsequently taking advantage of an excellent night light practically without any management costs.
Installing outdoor lighting, in the garden or in any other space, which works through a solar panel is an excellent choice from an economic, technical and environmental point of view.
Currently, the market offers in this sector a range of products with excellent performance and available at a good value for money . Furthermore, the quality of solar panels, even small ones, has significantly improved in recent years and today allows you to take advantage of excellent performance at low prices.
The use of these lights is also suitable for a balcony or a courtyard or for a service area, such as a parking lot or the entrance to a workshop or warehouse.